Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help Required - Home for a Cat and her Kitten


Hi,
 This is one thing I am writing with a heavy heart and blocked path.

Last week, a cat somehow broke in our home and gave birth to 2 kittens. They are now a week and 2 days old and the kittens still cant meow yet. As i live as a paying guestand the house owner is not interested in having pets around I wont be able to keep them safe any longer.






The area i live in is filled with stary dogs. Leaving the kittens and their mom outside (especially the kittens at this age) is the worst thing to do. They might not survive. I've been walking around day and night looking for a home for them, atleast until they grow up to stand on their own.





Im running out of ideas and hope. My prayer is that someone might come along to help them in this situation.

Please do call if anyone knows anybody in Kochi, Kerala, India willing to adopt them. I'm sure they wont be of any trouble to you.

Awaiting hope,
Rajesh Mohan
+919847263346


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not leave a ton of comments, however i did some searching and wound up here
"Help Required - Home for a Cat and her Kitten". And I
do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind.
Is it just me or does it look like some of these remarks appear like they are written
by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing
on additional sites, I would like to keep up with everything new you have to post.

Would you list of the complete urls of your community pages like your Facebook
page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

My blog post alat promosi