Saturday, August 6, 2011

A day for the special memebers of your family - Friendship day

“A tyrant twister can shatter the world,
Any life can be taken by a sword,
The only bond which is mightier than all,
Is the strength of friendship
All for One and One for All” - Rajesh Mohan

I wake up one morning, gorgeous day, birds chirping, flower wide open, felt real good. Oh what a wonderful day!...I reach work with great energy just to see my boss waiting for me. He has got a CLIENT WORK for me. I thought its a good start, a new day, a new work. As soon as the client came online everything turned to hell. He was asking the toughest things and i was just a beginner. Tried my best till night.

Finally a few friends came over and looked at what the client was talking. We all looked at one another and then we burst out laughing like mad people. They said they'd help me out and we spent the whole night playing laughing and working. The part i'm trying to emphasize is if they hadnt come over i would have gone crazy and never reached home that day. Their presence made work easier and fun, lightened my troubles.

Friends, they are with you when you're weak, tried or sick. They stay close to us share every joy and pain. There are moments when they can be pain in the neck but most of the time they watch out for us.

I've got a lot of friends and they are very annoying, irritating and above all loving, caring and with us in every moment.

Now adays friends are not the ones we see every day. Thanks to social networking we've all got friends in every part of the world. There are people among those too who cares for us even if we have a really insignificant problem.

When we look back there are all sorts of crazy stuff we all did with our gang and we smile (laugh) thinking for those moments. These we aint gonna get back when we get to a certain age.

Friendship day, the first sunday of August, is a special day which we should spend time and rebuild those special relationship with our friends. I asure you it wont be a total lose. So make the day a special one among your friends...

When the world turns their back on you, friends are the only family you’ve got...

I'm posting a few pics i'd love to share with everyone, the moments i will never forget spending time with my friends.

Hope you all have a great
friendship day.

Please do share in this post your most memorable day with your friends....












3 comments:

Deepa Nandakumar said...

Of course frnds r really a wonderful creation by God. This post took me back to my happy days of hangouts & fun. I miss my frnds :(
Happy Friendship Day :)

bindu menon said...

Went thru your post and pics .. felt happy to see you and your bunch of great friends .. frolicking away with joyous abandon
I too miss my days of school college where my friends were there for me at beck and call..sharing our joys and not to mention our fair share of heartbreaks too.. those memories are so very precious and are etched in heart forever
One of my bestie friend now married and settled in LA was and is my world..along with another bunch of friends..Still when we meet once or twice in a year..we giggle..gaggle..tickle..laugh..hug..tease..nudge..eachother and live our golden days again though only for a day..It rekindles our feelings for each other..We all though moms of one or two kids turn ourselves into not less than teenagers.. bringing back our golden memories of our days..
Yess I love my friends and cherish each and every moments I have shared in past..Wish the Best for them..Feel happy to see them well settled with their respective families
You too have a great day..and on this day I wish you to have all your dreams fulfilled..and may all you friends stay together happily, merrily, joyously all Life..
A very Happy Friendship day to YOU :)

Irshad Ali said...

This is my first comment of this tye...."Thank you Roju for sharing this pics :-)"